Thursday, July 31, 2014

SUNDAY BEST- HIS & HER’S EDITION


I can’t even express how excited I am for this fashion post! I am joined by the ever-so dapper Ross David to show you ladies and gents how to pull off a classy summer look.



Her's:
I kept it simple in a beautiful lace dress from XOXO. When shopping for a classy summer dress, the key is to choose a light color like white, to achieve that timeless look. Also, a dress with cutouts to show off your sun kissed skin, will make it undeniably “summery’!


Summer style is all about natural and effortless beauty, so keep the accessories at a minimum. I finished the look off with a few dainty gold accessories, nude heels and a messy bun for that “I woke up like this” appearance. Although we all know, I indeed, did not wake up like this.




His:
Can we all just appreciate a man who can rock a blazer for one minute? What I love about this look is that it incorporates classic pieces that most men can already find in their closet!


Keeping with the summer look, Ross rocks his light beige blazer from Banana Republic and accents it with a black pocket square, which he fashioned himself! (You’re going to have to ask him about that one.) A sleek black button down, dark-wash jeans, and my favorite part of the ensemble, brown leather derby shoes with a whole lot of character! Don’t forget to accessorize for an added element of elegance. A simple metal band or silver link bracelet elevates your classiness to a whole new level.






Handsome, isn’t he? Not only is he a part-time GQ model (I kid, but he could be.) he’s actually an extremely gifted musician! His acoustic set with R&B feels will make you melt. Make sure and check out his music and send him some love ;) Okay, that’s my shameless plug! But seriously, you’ll thank me.


I had so much fun shooting with Ross! Let me know in the comments below if you would like to see more Men’s Fashion on the blog? Hope you enjoy your last few weeks of summer, and remember to keep it classy!



Xo, SC                                                                                 

Ross David Music
Twitter: @RossDavidMusic
                                        Shop this look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sabrina Captures © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat

//]]>