Friday, June 27, 2014

HOLOGRAPHIC NIGHTS


You know how you say you're going "window shopping" and you swear you're not going to buy anything? Well, this was one of those times. Holographic heels were calling my name from the Aldo's display window. They just sat there all shimmery reminding me of fearless 90's fashion! I had to. 





This outfit put itself together thanks to these stunning heels. Loving that chunky heels are in style, not only are they cute, but I can dance in them! These especially are an adorable chunky white heel with a snake print texture, complementing thin black straps and the obvious attraction of looking like Zenon girl of the 21st century. (holla if you know what I'm talking about!) 
I paired them with a couple staple pieces that mix and match with so many different outfits and styles! As for accessories, a simple black saddle bag and layered necklace with metallics and holographic shine did the trick to tie the whole look together! I would use this look out for a casual night in the town, or for some fun trendy event. Look out for more outfits featuring my new babies ;)  

xo, SC


        Get this look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sabrina Captures © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat

//]]>