Thursday, December 25, 2014

TURTLENECK COMEBACK



Closet turtleneck lovers your time to shine is now! This flashback fashion statement is back and making modesty look hot. Don't believe me? Think back to fashion icons Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe or Jackie O, who made turtlenecks more desirable than lingerie. Click below to view my modern day homage to this sexy and classic fashion staple. 


Okay, I have to admit I was hesitant at first when my mom pointed out the black knitted turtleneck at Banana Republic, but once I put it on I was sold! The coziness from neck to midriff was realand heck it was ridiculously cute too! Wing-eyeliner and all I felt like Audrey Hepburn from Sabrina, appropriately so. 

To me it felt right to pair this look with my favorite ripped skinny jeans and classic black Calvin heels to achieve an effortless chic look. Direct links to each piece below! 








I've also seen really fun ways of pairing turtlenecks with scrunched up button-up shirts. I think I'll try that next! Let me know how you style your turtlenecks by tagging me on social media under @sabrinacaptures. I'll repost the best ones! 
XO, 
Sabrina 

Get this look: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sabrina Captures © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat

//]]>