Wednesday, May 28, 2014

CELEB INSPIRED: MIRANDA KERR SUMMER STREET STYLE



This was such a fun, chic-summer look to re-create! Miranda Kerr keeps it easy and breezy in this flawless summer ensemble. I couldn't think of a more perfect first celebrity-inspired look! She shows us how a few key accessories can dress up a simple tee and your favorite pair of jeans!










 If you're the type of person that doesn't feel comfortable wearing a hat because you can never find one that works well with your face, you're not alone. I have the hardest time finding a hat that won't swallow my whole head! Don't give up on this trend just yet; most hats you'll find in clothing stores run in one size. That doesn't mean hats aren't meant for you.

Go to a store that specializes in hats and figure out what size/shape works well with your face and then keep your eye out for a similar shape in the style you want while shopping around. I found that wide brimmed hats work best with my oval shape face. Weird, I know. But there is definitely a science to it!

Let me know how you would sport your summer hat. In the mean time I'll be  keeping my eye out on the next summer fashion trend, gladiator sandals. There backkkkk!

                                                Happy Summer to all you sun-loving babes!
                                                                          xo, SC


         Get this look: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sabrina Captures © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat

//]]>