Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BESOS


It was one of those rare days in Orlando where it was actually chilly! Hence my excitement to break out the knee high boats and go out and enjoy this wonderful weather around Universal's City Walk. My favorite 3 C's when dressing up are always comfy, cute and casual. You can't go wrong with an adorable sweater, a top knot and a pair of leather knee high boots. Here's how I stayed warm.






Get This Look:
Lips print sweater: Forever 21 (similar style found here & here.)
Skinny jeans: Forever 21 (found here.... and only $7.80!)
Gray leather knee high boots: Nine West (similar style found here.)
Besos bracelet: BCBG

I paired this cheeky sweater with a pair of skinny jeans and knee high boots. For accessories I carried one of my favorite clutches I got from a missions trip in Sri Lanka and a chunky 'Besos' bracelet from BCBG. Let me know what your favorite print sweater is!

xo,
SC


Get the look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sabrina Captures © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat

//]]>