Thursday, December 19, 2013

CHEVRON THE TOWN


This past weekend was my best friend’s 21st birthday! Rana, has been my style buddy and partner-in-crime for many years. We had a fabulous night dancing on tables and celebrating at the Greek restaurant, Opa Taverna.  For such a special occasion I decided to break out one of my favorite dresses of the season, a long-sleeve, Chevron print dress, paired with my go-to Steve Madden heels!
Chevron has been a hot trend on and off the runway this past season. It’s one of those bold yet simple fashion trends that translates really well into the everyday working woman’s wardrobe. Unlike horizontal stripes, Chevron’s inverted V-shape creates a slimming effect and is a mod and trendy way to rock this geometric look!






So in this little number I went with a full Chevron print dress, that could be paired with a great statement necklace (I decided to keep it simple), a high bun, MK clutch, and heels that I’ve worn in a previous blog post. Show me how you wear your Chevron!

Until next time bellas!

xo, SC
Get this look:
Chevron print dress: Forever 21 (exact here, similar here)
Black strap heels (REALOVE): Steve Madden
Black leather clutch: Michael Kors (similar style found here.)








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sabrina Captures © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat

//]]>